so in sum:
- beyonce drops an album with no fucking warning and no promotions
- laughing in the face of lady gaga’s art pop expenses
- on the night lorde drops a “secret single”
- on taylor swift’s birthday
- when lupe fiasco had planned to drop his album
- thereby fucking up everyone’s end of the year lists especially rolling stones magazine
- on friday the 13th because fuck your illuminati bullshit
y’all literally could never
Nicole Kidman for Vanity Fair, December 2013. Photographed by Patrick Demarchelier.
When his brother died, he got the Jaeger back to the shore on his own. I know one other pilot who’s been able to do that.
Put on your dresses of red and gold;
Summer is gone, and the days grow cold. [x]
Deges Art - Being a Concept Artist
Notice how the video emphasizes walking around and seeing potential in the world and drawing it out. His final product is a result of a ton of contemplation and reference gathering through photos and sketching.
Making an excellent piece is built on a ton of work the viewer doesn’t explicitly see.